Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural” or “organic,” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, news search and industry-specific search engines.
Our SEO Strategy
Analyse your current position in search engines for key search terms related to your business e.g. Garden Centre, Buderim or Dentist, Moolooaba.
Find your competitors in local and regional searches, see how you compare and what we can do to gain an advantage.
Look at ways to improve your search engine results and put together a strategy that is tailored for your business such as:
- Create great content and SEO optimisation
- Optimise site so you get found in local search
- High ranking keyword research
- Link building
- Social Media Integration
- Monitor search engine results and refine to maximise your position in Google search results to ensure you have the greatest possible visibility in your target market
- Track your organic traffic
- Measure and report monthly on traffic, conversions and how you are positioned in Google for your desired search terms
We find most businesses prefer a fixed monthly SEO pricing plan, so we have put together three great plans that will suit any size business, please go to out pricing page to view.
We can also work to an hourly rate which we are happy to discuss.