Local SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a crucial aspect of a successful, comprehensive internet marketing strategy. For the business seeking more local customers, a traditional approach to SEO won’t be enough; in fact, marketing to a targeted local audience requires its own unique set of strategies. When done correctly, local SEO Digital Marketing allows businesses to improve their branding, positively engage with their community, increase customer loyalty and secure higher conversion rates. http://www.boostdigitalmarketing.com.au/how-important-is-local-seo-to-your-business/
Benefits of Local SEO
The benefits of local SEO include:
• Local SEO allows local businesses to promote their services to real, local consumers as they are searching for your type of business.
• Most consumers will search for products and services online, based on geographical proximity.
• Technology means its even easier for consumers to search for something online and find the most relevant local businesses.
• The majority of mobile searches are actually performed while on the go, making on-the-go searches a priority to businesses.
• Creating a Google “My Business Page” is free. You’ll reach consumers when they actually need you, meaning that Local SEO is pretty cost effective and efficient.
• 50% of consumers who conduct a local search on their phone will visit the store within a day, and 34% who search on a computer or tablet also do the same.